Portfolio of Website Designs
Below are a selected sample of my website designs. To date I have designed over 100 websites all with satisfied customers. Click an image to view the website.
Search Engine Optimisation
JohnMills.uk has earned a reputation for improving the performance of our client’s websites in the search results giving the benefit of increased number of calls and enquiries.
If you’re looking for website design then scan the design features offered below:
- Modern, fresh and visually attractive pages
- All new and redesigned websites are responsive so they look right on mobile phones and widescreen monitors
- A simple easy to use page editor (CMS) for you to change or update news and events
- Easy, intuitive, and logical website navigation allowing visitors to find the information that they came for
- A contact form allowing visitors to comment or request information directly into the web page without loading their email program
- Site statistics will be monitored and a report sent to you for the purpose of analysing site visits, measuring marketing campaigns and the effects of any website design changes
- A local site search facility enabling users to find specific words or phrases within your site.
- Website design in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA). (See Disability Discrimination Act 1995 (c. 50) Part III Goods, facilities and services
Other Businesses or Organisations Based in Alcester
As one of the area’s most popular Johnmills.uk has built a reputation for customer service. We strive to deliver the support that the customer wants when they want it to the best of our ability. We listen to the customer to understand their problems or requirements and offer technical advice where appropriate. We empathise, show an interest and make positive comments to create a positive personal relationship. Choosing Johnmills.uk to help with your computer issues is, without doubt, a wise choice.